1) What's a big opportunity you had that you really leapt at, something you refused to pass up?
2) Who's your right hand man, your go-to person you need to get through the battles?
3) What's something you want in life, but you're patient and okay with just waiting for it?
4) Who is someone you know better than you know yourself?
5) What's something you're happy with right now, it's enough just where it is?
1) The opportunity to emigrate to the USA
2) Currently, my therapist.
3) I get my British pension when I'm 65, and I have to wait till I'm 62 to put in for it. The extra money will be welcome, especially since my rent tends to go up faster than my disability, but I can wait. I'm in no hurry to be 65 :D I turn 60 next month and I'm sure that's going to be traumatic enough :(
4) No-one really. I think I understand myself pretty well.
5) My life on the whole. If I could be surrounded by neighbours who don't smoke (anything!) my life would be as near perfect as it's possible to get without winning the lottery :D